Welcome to the KCul Summer Korean Culture & History Camp!
We are so excited to meet those happy campers and have a wonderful summer together!
Gail Allen, program manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
* If you download the full application form for more details and important information, please read it carefully. You can either send the completed document via email or bring it with you to the orientation.
Camper: 1st ~ 8th grade
*Students will be split into two different age groups: 1st- 4th grade / 5th – 8th grade
*Each group will be assigned two teachers during the sessions and participate in activities with their peers
Date: Monday 8/5 – Friday 8/23/2024 (3 weeks)
Hours: 9:00 - 3:00pm
Camp Weekly Rates: $330
*During summer camp, we DO NOT provide lunch and snacks, but we always have water available throughout the camp.
Early Bird Discount (by April 30th, 2024)
KCul Korean School Student Discount
Parkhouse Hall classroom, PH 112
Montgomery County Community College
340 Dekalb Pike, Blue Bell, PA19422
* Montgomery County Community College is not affiliated with any programs offered by KCul, including Korean language classes and cultural camps, and the College should not be contacted regarding the program.
Summer Camp Schedule
“Mission Team Exploration” and “Yay, It’s Friday!” Weekly Plan*
※ Programs are subject to change without notice depending on the instructor's circumstances.
Drop off & pick up Policy
1) Drops off and pick up location: Parkhouse Hall classroom, PH 112
*Detailed pick-up guide will be sent before summer camp starts.
*Please take your child to the designated classroom for your child’s safety.
2) Pick up hours are from 2:50 to 3:00 pm.
*From 3:15 pm, you will be charged $10 for aftercare service. If you are more than 20 minutes late, we will reach out to a child’s Emergency contact based on the Emergency contact information we have.
*If a person who is going to pick up a child is not the child’s parent/guardian, please notify staff in advance and leave the name and phone number of the person who is going to pick up the child.
• If you are unable to attend camp, a refund request must be submitted at least 30 days prior to the start of camp and will be subject to a $50 processing fee.
• Refunds requested after camp has begun or ended, will not be granted. The camp is staffed based on the number of registered campers and staff changes cannot be made at the last minute. Please ensure you can attend camp before registering.
• Early Bird fees are non-refundable once registered.
What to Bring:
• Children will need to bring their own lunch/ Snack and Water bottle. Kcul does not provide lunch and snacks.
• Please write your child’s name on each personal belonging.